The meetings will be conducted by video conferencing only: there will be no public gathering for this meeting based on the recommended precautions for limiting exposure to COVID-19.
The public has the opportunity to attend, listen and observe this meeting live on YouTube. The link is on the victorny.org website and is provided here - please subscribe to the channel.
- 6:30 p.m.
- First and third Tuesday of the month, unless otherwise noted.
- Town Hall, 2nd floor Supervisor's conference room
Agendas, Minutes & Reports
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Patrick Coleman - December 2023
- Matt Matteson, Chair - December 2022
- Vacant - December 2019
- Keith Parris - December 2024
- Andrew Phillips - December 2020
Staff / Liaison
- Town Councilman - Ed Kahovec Jan-June / Mike Guinan July-Dec
- Formed by Town Board on October 26, 1970, (View Chapter 15 of Town Code)
- Five members, all required to be residents of the Town of Victor
- No more than two members between the ages of 16 and 21 years
- All the powers and duties are provided by state law. Visit the state website and search under Laws of the State of New York for General Municipal Law Article 12-F, Sections 239-X and 239-Y for more information
- Complete SEQR Environmental Assessment Forms forwarded from the Planning Board
- Review development applications
- Perform project site walks
- Attend required yearly training sessions
- Members are expected to stay abreast of Town Code, the Town Comprehensive Plan, have a general knowledge of Town Law §278 and SEQR
- Submit comments and recommendations to Planning and Zoning Boards
This position receives a stipend.